In order to achieve their objectives and perform their activities, public institutions need specific understanding of the field of communications. For that purpose, the RESIS team provides development of communication strategies and plans that correspond to the mission statement, objectives and obligations of the public institutions. With the help of communication strategies, public institutions will be able to:
- analyse and detect the weaknesses of internal communication;
- identify the weaknesses in the communication with target audiences;
- clearly determine the perceptions, opinions and expectations of target audiences;
- better define the messages and reach a higher number of target audiences;
- improve the efficiency of the communication tools that they use.