In order to fulfil their objectives and perform their activities, NGOs need to have a specific understanding of the field of communications. For that purpose, the RESIS team provides communication strategy development as well as development of plans that correspond to the mission statement, the objectives and the specific projects of the NGO. With the help of communication strategies, the NGO will be able to:
- analyse and detect the weaknesses of internal communication;
- identify the weaknesses in the communication with target audiences;
- clearly determine the perceptions, opinions and expectations of target audiences;
- better define the messages and reach a higher number of target audiences;
- improve the efficiency of the communication tools that they use.